Window hinge on bottom sash

A quick learner from Central NJ says:
Please help identifying the part in attached pictures. This hinge is from the bottom sash of a double hung window. It is from a NJ townhouse built around 1985. The size of bottom sash is around 34"x30". The balance # attached to the window was 2540, if this helps.

Thank you,
Tim
User submitted photos of window hinges.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 15-058 and see how well this matches your existing hardware.
A quick learner from Central NJ says:
Thank you. I actually read few other posts and found this exact part. I ordered few of them, received them, and fixed the hinges already. It was a perfect fit! The delivery was fast and I could get few other parts that I needed as well. SWISCO saved me time and few hundred dollars! Thank you!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.