Window hinge replacement

A home owner from Virginia Beach, VA says:
I contacted you guys a while back about this. Someone got back to me and told me to get part 36-004-10. It's not the right part. Anyway, is there one that is closer to what is on these windows? Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C44556FD-9FEA-42DE-A92C-6237D196AFC9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6B694A40-F558-45BF-9D36-D4F47B301169.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe your exact hinge is made anymore. I actually see no reason why our 36-004-10 can't work, assuming you replace the top and bottom at the same time. What problem did you run into when you tried it, exactly?

A home owner from Virginia Beach, VA says:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it just doesn't line up with the screw holes that are already there. I have another window that faces the other way. I bought 3 of them So I would have a spare.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6C6DC5F8-CDEB-42FF-8B5B-B89A076B3B72.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B5FAE5D9-A943-4777-ADD5-0DF49C46A67D.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You will very likely need to to drill new mounting holes if the original ones don't match up. Most older hinges like yours aren't made anymore, but the 36-004-10 should still work if you're willing to drill new holes. If you haven't already take a look at the related videos.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.