Window jamb latch/lock?

A handy person from Urbandale, IA says:
I was told my windows are Viking. However, I can't see any markings on them to indicate that. Attached are two photos of the latch/lock that slides into the jambs on each side of the jamb at the top of the window. I need to replace a number of them. Can you identify who the manufacturer is and part numbers ect.?


User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Andy. I would start by looking at our 26-243 and 26-244 top tilt latches. See what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)