Window jamb liners

A handy person from New Jersey says:
We have Caradco tilt out double hung windows That are original to the house - 30 yrs. most of the windows work fine but we have 5 where the bottom or top sash slip down when you open them. And 2 of them have a bottom sash that slips all the down and won't stay open. We need new jamb liners but can't find anywhere that has them to match. We have 2 windows that are 65 inches high and 3 windows that are about 50 inches high. Can you help us find jamb liners?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell jamb liners, unfortunately. If these are wood windows, then a local mill work may be able to help you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)