Window keeper

A quick learner from Palmdale, CA says:

I found one on your site (90-257) but i would have to modify it if i have to. It doesn't show the total width. Would like to fond correct one if possible.

I am a contractor/homeowner

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I checked the 90-257 for you; it has a width of 1-1/2". I'm afraid we do not have an exact match for your old keeper, so if you think you could modify the 90-257 for your hole spacing, it does match your other specifications. Just keep in mind that we cannot accept returned items that have been modified or damaged. You could also look at our 90-110 Bronze Keeper; but keep in mind the 'gap' in this keeper is 5/8" rather than 3/8". Let us know what you find!

A quick learner from Palmdale, CA says:
Ok thank you, i think i can make it work
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

OK, let us know how it goes, and if you have any other questions just ask!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.