Window keeper

A home owner from Vienna, VA says:
Hi,

I am looking for the same double hung window keeper as this:
https://www.swisco.com/discussions/Need-double-hung-window-lock-keeper-77-109153

The one recommended on that page is too small. Do you have another that will work?

Thanks,
Andrew
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, are you able to provide the distance between the installation holes from center to center of your original keeper? Thank you! 

Yes, that distance is 1.25 inches. Thanks!
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately we do not carry a face mount keeper with 1-1/4" installation holes. The only other one we offer is the 90-237, but it has 1" or 1-1/2" spacings. I apologize that we cannot provide an exact match.

Alternate image for 90-237
Alternate image for 90-237

Alternate view of 90-237
Alternate view of 90-237

That's ok. I should be able to modify this one to make it work. Thanks for your help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.