Window keeper

A home owner from San Diego, CA says:
This is a plastic window keeper which has been broken. Please let me know if a replacement part is available. I included a picture of the keeper in the window as well as a close up of the broken one. I have no information about the window manufacturer. Please, help.
User submitted photos of a tie bar guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at our 39-417. Your original tie bar guide has been discontinued and is no longer available, but our 39-417 may work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)