Window latch

A home owner from Williamston SC says:
I'm not sure what it's technical name is but the piece on top of the window that latches the window is broken into pieces and needs replaced. Where can I find replacement parts?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You could be referring to top tilt latches, but I can't be too sure. if we could please have you upload some photos of a good latch, with no damage, we will be happy to have a look and see what can be suggested. We also heavily depend on measurements, so we ask to please include that information as well. Thank you.

A home owner from Williamston SC says:
Here is the photo you requested.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 182D2502-B86A-467D-B06E-0A8662E436F0.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us, that picture is exactly what we needed to see. Take a look at our 90-005 Sash Lock. Go over the dimensions to confirm it matches what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.