Window latch

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Hi,
I don't see any identification numbers. This latch is broken - when you swivel it, nothing happens. They were installed 19 years ago.

We also have a couple of windows where the latch doesn't catch because you can't close the window the last 1 mm. Is there a replacement latch that is angled to help with that. In another house we have an Anderson window with the problem that we can't close it enough that the latch (a semicircular hook) catches on the upper pane.
Many thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2300E0F9-9520-49A2-A750-283DA9A1A815.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B770D99-61D8-4268-B92B-0672C9CF259F.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't carry an exact match for either your lock or keeper, but we do have some parts that are similar. I think they're worth considering even if I can't guarantee that they'll work. That being said, review our 90-136 and 90-320 specifications to see if they might work for your application. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.