Window latch

A quick learner from 70507 says:
The plastic part that hooks along the edge of the window broke off.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16110973909777737671815624813031.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is called a tilt latch. At first glance yours resembles our 26-371 pair, but I have a feeling the dimensions don't match. If not, consider our 26-243 and 26-244. The fact the top is a different design shouldn't matter, so long as all the other dimensions match. Remove your old latch, compare, and see what you find out.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at