Window latch

A quick learner from Iowa says:
I bought some today where we had purchased the windows several years ago and they are different. Have a little notch that protrudes on each side and doesn't allow them to slide in completely. I'm looking for 12 right and 12 left.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30149078-5699-4B34-8E3F-E504384064C8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ACD54658-37C7-49B3-B993-8686DD8ACA74.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1C0946F3-54D6-469F-BEB1-9D349844A119.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 26-266 and 26-267. Look over their dimensions and see if these match what you need. 

A quick learner from Iowa says:
That appears to be exactly what I need! How do I place an order?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

All orders can be placed right through our online store. From the shop pages of the 26-266 and the 26-267, click "Add to Cart." once you've added both to your cart, click "Checkout" in the top right corner of the screen. Be sure to set the quantities you need. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.