Window latch

A home owner from Duluth says:
I need the partner to this part. The part that this latch connects with to lock the window. It is double hung and the part I need screws into the upper part of a double hung window.
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe you are referring to the keeper. Check out our 90-041 and see if this could be what you're looking for.
A home owner from Duluth, MN says:
Hi Tom, I just measured the lock keeper on the Nuprime window and the top part (the part you see) is only 1-1/2" wide. Is there another size lock keeper? This is an older window and the metal framing is quite thin. Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what other keeper would work, then, without more information. Is there any way we can see an undamaged version of the keeper you need, perhaps from an identical window elsewhere in the house?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)