Window latch & Lock

A home owner from USA says:
Good afternoon,

I was unable to determine which of your items would best suit this window (NuPrime by Season-ALL). I have attached photos with dimensions.

Looking for a pair of tilt window latches and a sash lock.

Thank you kindly,
..Bill..
User submitted picture of window latch and lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bill. The lock and keeper look a lot like our 90-176 and 90-178. Check them out and see if you agree.

As for the tilt latch, can you confirm the distance between the hole centers? I can't find anything that matches that exactly.
A handy person from Hicksville, NY says:
Paul,
The distance between hole centers is 2-3/4" (all dims are detailed on the dwg attached to this thread).

I would think the distance from the edge of the sash to the first hole is most critical (5/8"), since I can easily pilot a new hole for the second screw. Presumably the depth and width of the retractable tab is also important.

Thanks for your reply.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That may be what you have to do. I would start out by looking at our 26-320 and see how that might do. I would also consider our 26-176 or 26-193. Let me know what you think.
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.