Window latch for locking

A home owner from Panama City Florida says:
I need one window latch. It broke off as you see in the two pics. Can I get a replacement and if so how much for it and if any shipping to Panama City Florida?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. Before I recommend anything, could you please tell me the distance between the installation holes, from center to center? 

The distance is 2 1/4" between the two center holes.
Profile picture of Casey

Perfect! Thank you for getting back to me with that information. Take a look at our 90-005, and let me know what you think!

Thanks for your help. I just ordered the latch.
Profile picture of Casey

It’s my pleasure. Thank you for choosing SWISCO.com. We really appreciate your business and hope you will consider us for your future hardware replacement needs.

Julie,
can you please explain why no screws came with the 2 latches I ordered? That's not right! Please send 4 screws for the two latches I received so I may fix the broken one. I paid for the latches already!
Profile picture of Casey

Many of our parts, including the 90-005, are not sold with the installation screws. This is stated on the product page below the product description. The reason for this is that there are often other variables at play in having the right screw, such as the thickness of your window and the distance from the glass. We recommend re-using your original screws. However we do sell fasteners separately, and for the 90-005 would recommend a #8 screw such as our 33-090. Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.