Window latch lock

A landlord from Tampa says:
ordered wrong part. returning, can include the one I am looking for.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I am sorry to hear that you ordered the wrong part, but we thank you for contacting us so that we may assist you to get you the part you are searching for. Why dont you take a look at the 90-293 and compare the dimensions to the lock you currently have and let us know if that would be a good match for you.
A landlord from Tampa says:
the parts i ordered were "90-267 : Plastic Lock", the rail on the part would not fit into the aluminum slot on the window. So, the part 90-293 has a smaller diameter rail for mounting the part? If that is the case - I will go ahead and put in the order.
thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree with Mike, I think our 90-293 could be the one you're looking for. This is likely our best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.