Window latch needed

A home owner from Point Roberts, WA says:
I'm looking for this brass window hardware. It may be called a "spur" fastener or latch. The hole at the end allows us to open the window from afar as it is only accessible by a long rod (boat hook).

The attachment holes are 3/16" in diameter and are 3/4" apart. I'd estimate the arm to be about 5" long.

If necessary, please refer me to any possible source.

Thanks,
Chris
A customer submitted photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Chris! Before I can find an applicable replacement for this lock, can you give me the distance between the two outer screw holes, center-to-center? Also, when you measured 3/4" between each individual hole, was that center-to-center as well?

Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
A home owner from Point Roberts, WA says:
Sure Paul. Thanks for responding.

The 3/4" between hole centers is for all three. 1 1/2" total between end screw hole centers.

I also know that there is a 5/16" depth below the short latch arm to the bottom of the assembly.

Regards, Chris
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter, Chris. We were unable to find a matching window lock with a hole in the handle, but we do have the 38-083 Three Hole Cam Handle, which seems to match your dimensions. Could you still use it? Let us know.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.