Window latch replacement parts

A landlord from Portland, Oregon. says:
Hello,
I can't find any identifying codes on these pieces except MDO in the middle of an imprint of Texas. I think there is also the number 5 or 6 below the MDO, but it's not super clear.

I've attached the "top" and "bottom" of the two pieces I need. (I need several of each.)

Anyway, I can't find these parts.

For the face mount keeper, your product code 90-237 seems closest. But, mine is 15/16 tall and yours is 1 1/16 tall.

As for the window lock, your product code 90-077A seems closest. The screw holes are 2 1/16 apart, but the screw holes are 15/16 from the edge, not 7/16.

Can you help? Pretty please?
Thank you.
Ian
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window latch - A.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window latch - B.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Looking over your photos and dimensions, I believe you can use the 90-278 lock, where the screw holes are 2-1/16" apart and set back 11/16". For a keeper, the 90-237 should work as a replacement for your window.

A landlord from Kirkland, WA says:
I have the same issue, with the same lock.
did you find something that worked?
the distance between the "working edge" and the holes is 1 inch.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.