Window latche

A home owner from California says:
Hello. We have a couple of missing window safety latches. I would like to order the correct one do I can replace. Can you please help? The pic attached is a picture of the actual lock in my downstairs window. I am missing 2 of these latches on upstairs windows. Picture of window that is missing a latch

Can you please let me know if I can purchase these safety locks? Cost? How fast can I get them?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20211214_142952.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20211214_143328.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Is your hole center spacing 2-1/4"? If it is, see our 90-005 and 90-009 sash locks. These look similar but each lock has a different style locking tab. Compare dimensions and see what you think. Pricing can be found on their respective store pages and you will be given multiple shipping options at check out.

A home owner from MI says:
Is the 90-009 available in metal instead of plastic
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

The 90-009 is actually made of die-cast aluminum metal.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.