Window latches

A home owner from Mesa, AZ says:
We just purchased a house and 9 windows have these latches. All of them are cracked or sun checked and need to be replaced. The glitch in finding replacements is that the screws are not centered from front to back. Can you help or suggest a replacement? I can't find the globe logo on it anywhere online to figure out what company made them.
Thank you in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 828197D6-BA0F-4425-8CB4-D069C293CB3F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7345C25D-DBEA-4DC3-B915-A7B4D01B96B2.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Our closest match is our 90-313. It's latch is a hook rather than a flat tongue, but it still might work for you. Take a look and see what you think. 

A home owner from Mesa, AZ says:
Thank you for the quick reply. The measurements look workable. If I order them and they don't work, can I return them for a refund?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sure. You can view our Return Policy here. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.