Window latches replacement

A quick learner from Florida says:
I am looking for window latches like the one in the picture I uploaded. I appreciate your help and advise

Thank you

Trini
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CAE23B5D-80BD-4ACB-823E-FC6F7ECEF788.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 21597832-CADB-4F49-91CA-D160285366AD.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello Trini! Please see our 26-431P latch sash lock pair. I think this may be just what you were looking for.

https://www.swisco.com/discussions/dp217259813744356158-77-210957

I'm going to buy the latches but also I need something for the window broken when I lift the window it goes right back to the bottom it doesn't stay up.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture 2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Capture 4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic 1.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic 3.png
Profile picture of Tom

That sounds like a problem with the balance. We can help, but I need you to remove it entirely and show me a clear picture of the top end, bottom end, stamp, and whatever clip is at the end of that cord.

Good morning,

This is another item I have to buy because the balance I think is not working. (single hung window series 2000, window model attached).

Problem: how to fix a house window that won't stay up/open? Which parts I need it? shoe?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4128.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4129.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4133.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4134.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4126.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

If the window won't stay up, then you need a new balance, like I said in my last post. In order to make a recommendation I need the photos I requested before. I recommend that you reread my last post just to make sure we're on the same page. 

For now, you can consider our Series 770 as a possible replacement, but please understand that this is just an educated guess. Without seeing clearer pictures of your balance I cannot guarantee this is what you want.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.