Window latches and lock replacement

A quick learner from Wesley Chapel, FL says:

Hello,

I'm looking for both latches seen in the Window Latch image. The one on the left, which I believe is called the tilt latch, and the one on the right which is the lock that prevents the windows from sliding open. The other image is of the sticker on the window which hopefully can help identify those two parts.

Thanks,

Scott 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Latch.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your inquiry. For your latches, see if our 26-351 latch pair would make a good fit. As for your lock, we'd like for you to get back to us with the screw hole measurement. From there, we can make a suggestion on a replacement. 

Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for getting back to us with that measurement. Start out with taking a look at our 90-310 sweep lock. Review our measurements listed and see if this will work for you. If your measurements differ in any way, get back to us and let us know how so.

Thanks for the info. The screw holes are 2 1/4" apart.
I think that is exactly what I need. I need to go count up how many of each of these I need and will place an order.

Thanks!
Profile picture of Casey

You're very welcome. 

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.