Corroded Window lift and bracket

A quick learner from 30183 says:
Single hung 30 x 60 window.
Salt air has corroded and rusted lifts and brackets.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200227_135347.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200227_134424.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200227_134456.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need new spiral balances and pivot shoes. For the spiral balance, I recommend looking at our Series 900 to start out. This has a 3/8" diameter outer tube, so as long as that's the same then you should be okay.

The pivot shoe is similar to our 15-212, but you'll definitely have to compare your dimensions to yours to confirm, especially the thickness. I'm afraid I'm not able to read your tape measure accurately from these photos.

If you also need a pivot bar, we can identify that, too. We'll need to see a photo of an undamaged version, if that's possible.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.