Window lock

A home owner from Avondale, AZ says:

We are not able to find a replacement for this broken window lock, and I hope you are able to help us. The lock I'm holding and I measured is the one we need. The one above (bronze color) is the one we purchased but it does not work, so I included in the picture for comparison. Please let me know if there's anything else you need.

Thank you for your help and your time,

Lis and Dean 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named atrr
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 729F0C90-58C2-4A6D-812F-3C388702B44C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 80D89A17-E9C6-4994-A52A-BB3DC9A63A7B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16FEAB51-059A-4CFD-8A82-34CEE08CAD4D.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Could you let us know the installation hole-to-hole center spacing on the latch you'd like to replace? That will help us narrow down our options. 

Thank you! 

Hi Emily!

I measured 2 and 1/4 inches from center of one hole to the center of the other hole. Is that what you were looking for?
Thank you so much!!

Lis
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AE884917-39B7-45A0-991A-B0F6451ACF08.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you, Lis! 

Take a look at our 90-063W sash lock. Carefully look over our dimensions and compare them to your original lock to see if this matches up for what you need. 

Side view of 90-063w
Side view of 90-063w
Thank you, Emily, you made my day!! Yes, the measurements match, and I just ordered the bronze one!! I created an account after I ordered it, which was my mistake, but hopefully the order will link to the account when it's processed. If not, could you link it, please?

Thank you so much again, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Lis
Just a quick note: you don't need to link the account to my order, since I found out that the a tracking number will be sent when the order ships ?
Profile picture of Emily

Hi, Lis.

I'm so happy I could help! Thank you so much for your business. If any hardware questions arise just let us know, we'll be here to help! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.