Window lock cracked/missing handles

A home owner from Buffalo, NY says:
Can you help me find the part for this? Manufacturer unknown.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Can you remove a lock from the window to show us the internal arms? That's going to be the biggest factor in what we recommend.

I just found this tag. Would this help? I can still take the lock off if needed.
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid not. Inspecting the internal portion of the lock is the only way to go.

Hopefully this helps?
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, these photos don't give us any new information.The lock you've removed is too damaged and is missing most of its important components, so I can't tell what it is. To get an idea of how this kind of lock should look, I'm going to point out a few different types that we carry. See our 38-095 or 38-096, 38-091, 38-099 to start out. These are all casement locks that work in different ways. One may be a match, but it's also possible that none of them are. You can also see our complete selection here.

How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.