Window lock spacers

A quick learner from USA says:
I have attached two photos. I need window lock spacers (pictured in white plastic) as they are cracking on my casement windows. They are either Anderson or Certainteed brand. Not sure. Can you help me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jt-3x2hXU8R4GpsKZyt31vA4HavGBJ2Q1g.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MPYlVkoHvCerAHKELMViugImWViLbAJflQ.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure if we have this exact spacer. However, I'm reminded of our 38-158 Roto locking handle plate. What's more is that your operators are Roto brand. That makes me think our 38-158 may be a good place to start. Look it over and let me know what you think.

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
Hi Tom,

Thanks! The hole to hole dimension works. The width at 5/8 may be slightly over. My width is 9/16ths. So the plate may be just slightly 1/16th too wide. It could work though unless you have another width at 9/16ths?

Lori
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Lori. I'm afraid I wasn't able to dig up a different sized version of this plate. It may still work, assuming you have the room.

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I ordered and they are perfect fit!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.