I am looking for window lock & latch replacement parts for a rental
house. I didn't see the exact item on your web page so I submitted
photos but received a message that an error occurred in your submission
form. As suggested I am re-sending the information by e-mail. The
windows are probably original to the house built in the 1950's. Photos
are attached and #2494 is the lock, #2504 is the bottom of the latch and
#2506 is the top of the latch. If you can give me the part numbers and
prices I would like to submit an order. Also please let me know if you
have them in white and how soon I could receive them.
Window lock
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe we have all the parts you are in need of, and in the color you are requesting. See if our 26-147 sash lift is what you are looking for. Your windows locks look similar to our 90-133L and 90-133R. Take a closer look and let me know what you think.
A landlord from VA says:
Thank you for your prompt reply. I believe that the locks you recommend will fit but the sash lift is not quite the same. I measured ours at about 2 inches across and about 1/2 high. I am sending another photo. Please let me know if you have something that will work or what your return policy is.
User submitted photos of a sash lift.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure there are any other lifts in this style, but in a different size. Can you triple check your dimensions? The 26-147 lift and 90-133L and 90-133R locks are made to go on the same window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.