Window locks

A home owner from CA says:
Please help me identify the replacement locks I need to get. The kind I found in local hardware stores have too short of an arm that swings out and doesn't catch the part on the window. The 1st pic I loaded shows the too short one.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 635AF9A1-951A-480E-A236-7543F542BBE2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 94A4741A-B30D-48B8-97D0-A73876BE0547.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2F0E753B-A132-41D6-A8E9-411CD7EA78A8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27B1CA0F-F809-4D6D-8B11-0B7351DA73A2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a few different locks that may match this. Start by looking at our 38-001, 38-005, 38-078, and 38-165. Carefully look over our photos and dimensions and let me know if you could get any of these to work as a replacement.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)