Window mechanism

A handy person from USA says:
I have a lot of old style windows (jealousie) from the late 1970s that have their mechanisms broken.

I am trying to find something that will help me repair them, otherwise I cannot open them.
Some flap in the wind as they are not closing tight all the wayPlease see the picture.
I am not sure of the size, I will have to do some more reseaach.
These are for windows that were ibatalles in the 70s in Florida.
Not sure of the company name either.
Please advise.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have a replacement for this hinge. The closest we have is our 39-537. Could you adapt this for use in your window?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)