Window mullion grille/grid clips needed

A quick learner from West Chester, Pennsylvania says:
Hello! My house was built in 1994, and the grille/grid clips for the window mullions are plastic and tend to break when I take the mullions out for painting/cleaning/repairing. No sign on the windows of the manufacturer, but I've attached photos of the clips, showing height and length.
Do you have these clips in stock, or something that will work as replacement clips?
Thanks!
Paul
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HomeWindowGrilleClipLengthDec2020.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HomeWindowGrilleClipHeightDec2020.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this. However, consider our 55-184. Look it over and see if it's something that might work for you.

A quick learner from West Chester, Pennsylvania says:
Will do, Julia. Thanks for the quick response!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It’s my pleasure. Thank you for choosing SWISCO.com. We really appreciate your business and hope you will consider us for your future hardware replacement needs.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.