Window opener, KK marking.

A quick learner from Scarsdale, NY says:
I have a bunch of old window openers, some are missing covers, or cranks. I'd love to replace them with openers where the crank can fold in, or else with a small profile butterfly turn.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 39-107 Cover and 39-205 Folding Handle--or, see our 39-0107FK Handle & Cover Kit. So long as the spline diameter is 11/32", either option would work for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at