Window opener handle

A handy person from Palo Alto california says:
Hi, I'm looking to get this replacement part, it has a plastic hosing and it's worn out I'm interested on getting the window crank or the plastic component I need some directions.

Thank you in advance,
José
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23651ADD-BA38-464A-BF2F-8478D02F9782.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28936BA3-959E-4473-8890-F03CCE042245.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We'd be happy to help but we'd like to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. Once we can identify the operator, we can determine which handles are compatible with your assembly. 

Thank you!

It has a 5/16" hex spindle.
Thanks,
José
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1269F411-AC93-4681-BA75-F758BD383FCE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BC4B72A9-4CC3-4366-9843-70234D35C4B1.png
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for the additional pictures, José! 

It looks like you have the Roto 39-091 and 39-092 operators. Unfortunately, we have not been able to supply the link arm and bracket in your photos for quite some time since they were discontinued by the manufacturer. We apologize for the inconvenience but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

If you need the handle, please see our 39-224 or 39-230, depending on the style you prefer. Both of these handles fit a 5/16" hex gear bore.

Thanks Emiliy, I'm good with getting the handles only, same color as the photo.
José
Profile picture of Emily

Unfortunately, our 39-224 and 39-230 handles are only available in white. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Emily, can you please provide me a an itemized quote for three window cranks handles including roto operators as well as shipping cost .
Thanks,
José
Profile picture of Emily

You can view the pricing for the 39-091 & 39-092, along with the 39-224 and 39-230 handles on their respective store pages. Shipping costs will also be calculated at check out!

Got it , thanks!
Hi Emily I would like to place an order: I need tree roto operators, 1-39-091, 2-39-092 + 3- handle cranks 39-224.
Let me know how to check out.
Thanks,
José
Profile picture of Emily

Hey, José.

All orders can be placed directly on our website at your convenience or through our customer service department at 856-317-6263. Their phone hours are Monday - Friday; 8AM - 4:30PM EST. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.