Window openers from 1957

A handy person from Racine, wisconsin says:
I'm restoring a house from 1957. It has about 25 windows like this, very few of them still operate, Can they be replaced or restored?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

This is a very old Andersen operator that hasn't been made in a long time. I don't think a direct replacement was ever made, but look at the list of hardware I've associated to this page. You may be able to use one of these as a replacement, but there is no guarantee. I'm sorry we cannot offer a more reliable option.

A handy person from Racine, wisconsin says:
Thanks for the information. Turns out it isn't an Anderson operator, it's made by Standard Thompson Corp. of Dayton, Ohio. In any case that probably doesn't change your answer. I'll try a few of the options that you suggested.
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.