Window operator 39-002

A handy person from USA says:
Attached is a picture of my window operator. I would like to know if your operator 39-002 will replace mine. I notice that the handle on 39-002 is on the opposite side. Does that matter? I measured mine at 9 inches with a 4" between the screw holes.

Thanks, Randy
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think the 39-002 is a great place to start. Take note that the inside hole centers are 3-7/8" apart, while the outer holes centers are 4-3/4" apart. Furthermore, the arm length is 9". I see what you mean when you say that the handle is on the other side, but that's just because some manufactures have their machinery and dies set up differently from one another. It wont effect the function of the operator.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.