Window part

A handy person from Nashville Tn says:
I need to know what the name of this part is to be able to search it up online & make a purchase
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 36C6B313-DF5F-447B-B17D-7CB51BED29D2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a pivot bar. Yours in particular appears to be a match for our 26-360, but carefully review our dimensions and let me know if you agree.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at