Window part

A quick learner from East Amherst, NY says:
Cannot find the above part on you parts list.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella-window-part.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm afraid I can't identify what this might be. Could you please show me the rest of the assembly, and give me an idea of where and how it installs?

A home owner from East Amherst, NY says:
Attached please find a picture. I am talking about the long straight arm going diagonally from the left upper to the right lower part of the picture.
Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella windiow.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, maybe I can help. I believe you have a Pella hinge arm. Take a look at the 39-352 right hand hinge, which is one of many different sizes of the Pella hinge arms we carry. There are multiple different lengths that come in both left and right varieties. I've related a few others to this thread for you to review.

A home owner from East Amherst, NY says:
Thanks for the reply. I am sending another picture showing the assembly. It definitely is a Pella window.

Again, I am talking about the long, straight arm on the right of the assembly.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named _MG_0590.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Yes, I know. Have you looked over the products I recommended? I believe these are the same style you have now. You just need to determine what size you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.