Window part

A quick learner from Rio Ranco, NM 87124 says:
I cannot find this clip anywhere, it snaps into the metal frame and holds the glass in place and runs the entire frame of the window. I do not know what it is called, but I need 104" of it; thank you for your assistance. James
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting your pictures, James!

Take a look at the 55-164 Glazing Bead and see if you think it's a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)