Window part for vertical sliding window

A home owner from Edison, New Jersey says:
I have a vertical sliding window. The plastic on window (not the window channel balance) is broken. I am trying to find the part. Here are the photos. Can you please let me know what the part is?
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 18-061 top sash guide and see if this could work for you.
A home owner from Edison, New Jersey says:
Yes I think it will. Thanks for the quick answer
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)