Window part

A quick learner from Lakewood, OH says:
Part secures window into window frame. I need approximately 1 dozen replacements. Thank you.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Cindy. This looks like the Pella 70-218 knife latch. Check it out and see what you think.
70-218 : Pella Knife Latch, Non-handed
Pella Knife Latch, Non-handed
How to remove screen knife latches
How to remove screen knife latches
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at