Window part

A quick learner from Pittsburgh, PA says:
This part appears to be cast aluminumm (broken in two pieces), and it's attached via screws to the bottom/lower slash.

It goes on the bottom of the sash, and the slot fits into a sliding bracket that is inside the window frame.

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! There are a lot of possible replacement options, but it would depend on the style of your pin that as broken off. I've assembled a list for you to consider, which can be viewed on the right hand side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at