Window part

A home owner from USA says:
I need a quantity of the attached part.

Some of our casement windows have this part in metal.

All of the ones with this plastic piece have failed.

Please advise price/availability of this replacement part.

Thank you.
Roto casement window part
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think you could replace this keeper with our 39-248 . Does that seem right to you?
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at