Window part needed

A landlord from Kerrville, TX says:
Looking for the name of this part from a Jordan window and what other part might be needed along the one pictured to make the repairs. Numbers on the part are 2830
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am confident we can help you locate the replacement you need. Before we start, is there any way we can see two more photos showing the nylon fittings on both ends? I tried zooming in on the photo and I could not see the details needed in order to make a recommendation. The nylon fittings on the balance help determine which Series balance will work in place of the existing one. 

A landlord from Kerrville, TX says:
Hope this helps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 82BA80D5-E037-4642-AF0F-9762C4448746.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0E1DEB65-D574-4D8E-87F6-D4F28DA1F727.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 01859FFE-ACD8-447C-9287-F60DD3EBF0E7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AFC9774A-3A80-4511-87BE-B042CE333B3E.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me. This looks like an S390-29, or perhaps an S351-29. The only difference between these two balances is the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, or what can be thought of as the 'heel-to-toe' measurement, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. You will need a stamp option of 2830.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.