Window part needed

A handy person from MA says:
Hi is it possible to identify this part? It is the plastic part that attaches to the rope which than slides over the post to help the window go up and down. It would be great to buy this part and fix my windows. I think the windows are 20 years old and pella or marvine.
thanks David F
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey David thanks for posting. How about SWISCO part number 15-159, Malta Balance Shoe? Compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)