Window part needed

A quick learner says:
So we recently had work done on our porch, you can see the windows that were made in the picture. I have two windows on either side that can now open and close and supported with 4 hinges. I am in search of a bar that can be used to open and close the windows, and lock them in a position to avoid them moving from the wind when open. As you can see, there is a screen inside the porch for each casement window. I was looking at the 12 1/2 inch solid brass adjuster (39-077). Is this the right piece? Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the 39-077 brass adjuster could work, but I'm not sure if you have the room between the screen and the window to install it. You might need to back out the screen from the window to give you enough room to install. The 39-077 is a very basic window adjuster and it is not to hard to install.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)