Pivot Bar ID

A quick learner from Naples, Maine says:

I have MW double hung windows that are 20 years old. One of the windows no longer stays up (it slams down). I took out the window and one of the parts on the side of the sash is broken. Pictures of the one on the other side are attached. I need to get this part replaced. Do you have it? Will I need to replace the sash? Also, is there a video or instruction somewhere that shows me how to do it? Thanks! Ron

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5059C4CA-6CE0-46B0-9E2A-6A246BE542BB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 37F58DC1-75E8-416F-957D-96CF9FC8CF23.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9FE79B82-B737-4D23-BC66-3FC1CB5AC1F8.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Ron. This looks a lot like our 26-355 Pivot Bracket. See if you agree. The video below shows how to replace pivot bars in a tilt window. While it's not the same type you have, the principles should be the same. 

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.