Window part replacement

A home owner from NC says:
Hi! The mechanism that allows my window to open and close broke (or got pushed out of alignment) several years ago. Is it possible to get a replacement? I've attached a photo of the metal piece on the left of my window. I'm not sure if it can be fixed or if the whole window must be replaced. The second photo is of the sticker on the window next to the broken one. (No sticker on the broken one.)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0F0F1344-3698-4DC9-800D-09058ACF3B2E.jpeg.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8B87E888-7F6F-443C-B068-321ACC018290.jpeg.png
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We'd be happy to help but we'll need you to remove an undamaged balance with the end attachments intact to compare to our inventory.

Thank you! 

A home owner from NC says:
I'm happy to do that if you'll tell me what that is and how to do so. Is that the metal piece I sent in the photo?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Yes, that's correct. I don't know what type of window you have but we've attached two different videos below that demonstrate how to remove and replace your balance on a non-tilt and tilt window. Check them out and let us know if they help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.