Window part that goes in the window track

A quick learner from Bartow, FL says:

The label is showing the window type, and the pic of the plastic insert that attaches to the spring is the part that we need. It's plastic, but metal would be okay also. Please advise if you have this part. The dimensions 14/16ths wide by 1 15/16ths high by 7/16ths deep. Thanks again. Linda



Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCF1341.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi Linda,

Take a look and compare our 15-134 pivot shoe to yours. See if the pivot bar looks like our 26-297 part. Our 75-006 charging tool will help attach the spiral balance back to the pivot shoe. You can also look over our media guides for more help. Thank you!

A quick learner from Bartow, FL says:
Thanks so much Paul. This 15-134 pivot shoe looks like it should work for us. I really appreciate your help. Linda
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)