Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200810_011933.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200810_011910.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200810_011805.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200810_011728.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200810_011608.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but our senior experts will need a bit more time to research your replacement options. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Looking at your dimensions, we believe our 26-371 top tilt latches should work for your window sash. The only difference is that we use a different design for the finger lever, which would not interfere with the window performance. Take a look and see what you think. 

A quick learner from shamsan Alsaifi says:
KI need the left and right
Both of them
You only showed the left side
I don't see the right side
Thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The 26-371 is a pair, which comes with one left and one right-handed latch. The photo showing the dimensions features the left-handed latch but the set does come with both sides. 

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.