Looking for replacement parts lower clip looks like weather vane
Metal channel 9/16 x29
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 55DA6DE0-5E4D-4CF9-BAC4-B72EACB1565D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 593DCFAB-3993-40BE-AC42-2B4CAA318656.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4B26F795-AD4C-4C4E-8FE1-67BE080D069F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B62FFF2D-95C3-4AED-88EE-CCC08AB23EDB.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us. Looks like you need a new balance and top sash guide.

Starting with the balance, we can supply an assembly that matches your own but it will have to be a custom order since it's not a stock product. We would use our 19-038 top and 15-193 bottom nylon fitting on a 1/2" wide metal channel. Does that look good to you? Review these fittings and let me know what you think.

Dimensions for 19-038
Dimensions for 19-038

Dimensions for 15-193
Dimensions for 15-193

Can you just confirm the length of the metal channel? Your stamp, 2930, indicates that it should be 30" long, not 29".

Can you also tell me how many you needed? Once I have all this data gathered, I can email you a purchase link and price quote that will let you place an order on our site.

As for the top sash guide in your third photo, that is unfortunately not something that we can supply. To my knowledge these guides have not been made in a long time and we don't have a confirmed replacement.

A handy person from Michigan says:
How much are they and how do I order them
Profile picture of Tom

We'd be happy to send you an order link and price quote but we will need you to compare the specifications of the fittings we mentioned to yours, as well as confirm the information we requested in our original response, which I will include below: 

Can you just confirm the length of the metal channel? Your stamp, 2930, indicates that it should be 30" long, not 29".
Can you also tell me how many you needed? Once I have all this data gathered, I can email you a purchase link and price quote that will let you place an order on our site.
A handy person from Michigan says:
I need 2 and yes confirmed length is 29 inches
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us. One of my coworkers just sent over an order link and price quote for your 29" balances with 2830 strength options. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.