Window parts

A quick learner from USA says:
length of balances 28 inches. width is 1/2 balance. width of the pivot shoe is 1/2 inch. the stampings on the balance is 2740. window is non-tilt. 15-001 seems to be the closest I am able to match up to my pivot shoe and the top 19-001. If you can please help me confirm that I am on the right path to finding the correct balance that would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help with this.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Hi,
I just want to clarify:

shoe: 15-001
top: 19-011
For some reason it didn't upload my entire post, but that's probably because I used brackets - let's try this again:

----
Hi,
I just want to clarify:

shoe: 15-001
top: 19-011 (011, not 001)
stamped marking: 2740
length: 28"
width: 1/2"

The shoe and top part numbers look to be the closest to what I have on my balances.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks!
Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. We should be able to custom make this, yes. Can you just tell me how many you need?
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.