Adam's Engineering Awning Window Part

A home owner from Columbus Ohio says:
These windows have stickers saying they were from Adams Engineering - I need the plastic piece with the rounded part that guides the window - I'm assuming I can't get just the plastic piece, I'd have to get the whole arm? I also need the little plastic bracket at the bottom that I guess they rest on when they're closed? If you need better pictures I can probably take them apart some
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4F98A8BF-D30A-415D-98F1-AC82D31D6D63.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F2BDD273-0FA7-410C-9F0B-1C3606B2FB95.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C2A458DB-B083-4EEE-B20B-B3990CC2BF3E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28B487A8-5C0D-42E7-B769-32550F376083.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 304FABC5-1CEC-4722-B297-9840F8BE47AB.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that the only thing we carry that may work is our 39-537. Look it over and see what you think.

39-537 : Lock Assembly Pair
Lock Assembly Pair
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at